Chess-Engine-Lovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZamChess

Big-SF 150324 by Eduard Nemeth Empty Big-SF 150324 by Eduard Nemeth

Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:47 pm
15. Mar 2024: The new 3072 network (see above) seems very strong. It is currently being tested on Fishtest against the master network with dimension 2560. In Bullet 60s + 0.6s with UHO Openings it currently looks like this -> Picture. I have been using the large network for a long time because it plays better in balanced openings and especially in complex closed positions. I included the network in the developers' latest engine update from yesterday. I only changed the threshold for the small network (see Changes.txt). In analysis mode it is currently the best Stockfish dev I have tested after SF 16.1. I implemented Slow Mover, but no longer Minimum Thinking Time. Yesterday the developers implemented a new TM for Sudden Death (at less than 1s). It is possible that the Minimum Thinking Time option would now be harmful. Read about -> here.

Download Big-SF 150324, Win 64-Bit (avx2, avx512, bmi2, sse41, source code): https://pixeldrain.com/u/onhHKCZY
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum